Knowledge Management Training
A certified content developer will train your team on the ins and outs of your knowledge solution!
We can conduct the training remotely or on site at your place of business.
This training includes:
- Styles and standards
- Structuring and developing content
- Content permissions and roles
To meet these objectives, we will:
- Ensure that you get the most out of content reports and analytics. This might include, as just a few examples, leading search engine calibration sessions, leveraging keyword metadata, or creating custom roles to facilitate more specific user data.
- Establish a customized feedback review process. We will work with you to establish a realistic service level agreement for responding to user feedback, and help you develop a sustainable process.
- Optimize administrative settings for maximum business efficiency. We will ensure that your back-end settings allow you to get the most out of your knowledge solution.
Collected Thoughts offers a wide range of services to ensure the success of your knowledge management solution. No job is too big or small for us -- whether you want to supplement your existing knowledge efforts or leave it to us entirely, we can meet your needs.
OPTIMIZING YOUR BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE
Our mission is to optimize your knowledge in a way that helps your business thrive.
Regardless of what your business is, your greatest asset is knowledge -- a combination of information, skills, and attitudes that define all of your customer interactions. Sometimes that knowledge resides in standard operating procedures, work instructions, call scripts, and other forms of documentation. Sometimes, it can be found in “how-to” videos or training materials. However, most of all, it resides with the people on your team.
It is your people who give knowledge life. They add nuances and personal touches that turn good customer experiences into great ones. As a result, your more tenured employees can deliver a first-class customer experience. However, optimal service depends too much on the customer’s luck in reaching the right person. Our goal is to help you build interactions that are consistently great, whether your customers are served by seasoned veterans or representatives who just completed training.